I was born in Ukraine, Kiev. Country right by Russia for those that don't know where Ukraine is on the map. It was the middle of a hot day in the summer, month of July when my beautiful mother gave life to me. The stories I hear is my father really wanted me, but than again almost all kids think their parents wanted them. The difference between my parents and others they lived for us, they made money for us, they did everything in their power to make us US. I have a gorgeous sister who was just six years older than me, and I always looked up to her. We went to the best private school, we had it all, I'd say we were very fortunate. My father was a business man and he always went from ups and downs since I remember and thanks to my mother's intelligence we always stayed on top. We moved to Los Angeles after we traveled the world and decided that LA was our new home, I started school not knowing English that well, and began the roller-coaster of my life. I went to middle school, got into all kinds of trouble, than high school gone through many friends, many boyfriend and a hell lot of experiences that made me who I am today. I am married to a wonderful man, have two adorable puppies and fully content with my self, my relationship, and my life.

No comments:
Post a Comment